Friday, May 3, 2013

Things I'm Obsessed With This Week


With Spring in the air, colors are coming out everywhere and I’m looking for ways to bring them into my home. Right now I’m looking into ways of adding some light and fun into my bathroom and I am loving pale colors mixed with summery brights, like coral with grey or lilac with teal. My favorite of the pales right now is a soft ballet pink. Look how different it can look paired with alternate colors in these inspiration photos I found to recreate a Glam Parisian Rococo style bath.




Looking for more inspiration photos like these? Check out the new function in Google Images to be able to search for Visually Similar images by a single photo. I am Obessed! Go to Google, click on Images. An icon of a camera will appear in the right side of the search bar. Click on the camera icon and then upload your image. Watch and see all the beautiful images that transpire before your eyes.
 Try it yourself! Take any of the images from my post, save them to your computer and then upload them into a search in Google images to see more inspiring photos for your next decorating project.
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment